Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Already The End of January

I can't believe it's the end of the month already. 2010 and the first month is almost over..where did it go? I've actually managed to scrap a few photos and make 1 card! I'm such a slow scrapper..it takes me forever to decide on my design. I get stuck on the papers. Really need to work on that! Maybe that will be my February goal.


Well, I'm not doing too great on my New Year's Resolutions. I have managed to lose a couple pounds, not as much as I wanted, but I guess a couple is better than gaining. I did manage to work on my office/scraproom a little this month. I purchased a new desk and added a few shelves, so a little progress there. And we did manage to save a little money this month. So putting it in writing I realize I didn't do too bad after all! Yay for me!!


Here's to February being a better weight loss month!

No comments:

Post a Comment