Monday, December 14, 2009

What do you say?

I say Merry Christmas! I've always said that and will continue to say it. You cannot have Christmas without Christ. He is the reason for the season and we can't change that. This woman's opinion. When someone says Happy Holidays to me, I say Merry Christmas. Not once have I had someone say it offended them. In fact, their reply is usually a Merry Christmas back. This is our custom and if you are from another country and have different religious views that ok, but don't expect our nation to change for you. If we were to visit your country would they change their customs? Of course not. So why should we?


I can mark Christmas shopping and gift wrapping off the list! I finished both this weekend and now I can sit back and enjoy the season with my better half. We had to put up a new tree this year and he dearly loves it. He says everyday what a beautiful tree it is. It makes me so happy that he's so happy. We hired a handyman to put up a few outside lights this year also. He is totally enjoying them. It's been a good Christmas already!




Well, my list of things to do today is carpet cleaning and office work. The carpet cleaner is here right now so I can mark that one done! So now I'm in the office working. We have some new clients to take care of, claims to print and phone calls to make. So I'll spend some time on that while my husband is napping.


And if the evening permits I'd like to do some scrapbooking. I haven't completed a page in over a week and would love to finish at least one. I think I'm going to try at least one of Mandy's, For Scrapping Out Loud, distressing techniques. I'll let you know how it turns out.



Have a great day and Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment