Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December 22, 2009

Hi Everyone, Well, it's only three days until Christmas.  I'm all finished shopping, wrapping and decorating.  Traditionally we get together with family on Christmas Day but this year because of scheduling we are getting together on Christmas Eve.  Thanks to our son, our daughter is flying home on Christmas Eve.  He bought her a plane ticket home as her gift.  Very thoughtful and kind.  So it should be a fun
 day and I'm looking forward to it. 

 
My husband is like a small child, he can't wait to open gifts.  He says everyday it's time to open presents.  I keep expecting to wake up one morning and he'll be sitting by the tree tearing open his presents!  It's fun to watch him enjoy Christmas so much.  He likes to open his presents but he enjoys watching everyone else more.  He loves to give and expects nothing in return.  He is truly a remarkable man.

My list of things to do today is small.  First of all I need to do some real work for the office and second I need to finish my laundry.  Oh yeah, and maybe make some banana nut bread.  We love it fresh out of the oven with some melted butter....Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment